BoatingABC.com

Server Move Complete

Posted By: Admin

Server Move Complete - 01/24/11 10:50 AM

The move to a new home is complete. Unless I messed anything up more than usual, all should be working.

If anyone has login issues, let me know by sending an e-mail to board_admin at boatingabc dot com.

Still to come are some upgrades to the forums and photo gallery software. That likely will come next weekend.
Posted By: Philr

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/24/11 11:59 AM

Thanks Mike, as usual, for your efforts.

Everything's good here.
Posted By: WaterWing

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/24/11 02:50 PM

Sure hope you didn't miss any football. Thanks for all you do to keep us all "in touch". What would I do without my virtual friends.

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/25/11 12:37 AM

I stopped watching football several years ago. I have a serious issue with the ridiculous amounts of money those clowns get paid and so try my best not to be a part of it.

Most of them are dog fighting, woman beating, womanizing, drug dealing, drug taking, drunk driving, gun toting, cretin hooligan primadonnas that could not make an honest living if their lives depended on it if not for their physical talents (most of which are augmented by drugs) that cry like babies when things don't go their way and get way too excited about themselves for simply doing their job.

The vast majority of them could not do my job if their lives depended on it.

Oh yeah... Did I mention that I have no interest in Football? funny

Sundays are perfect days for me to do any number of things more important. Spending half the day working at a computer works for me. wink

But don't get me wrong. I truly appreciate your concern that I find time to enjoy myself. And I do that very well. wink
Posted By: casualboater

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/25/11 01:19 AM

I love watching football, but in all sports the celebrations are driving me nuts! Yes, you ARE supposed to score, it shouldn't be that big a deal when you do. And you might perhaps want to think about the OTHER 10 folks on the field who might have had something to do with your success.
Posted By: D-Rod

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 07:01 PM

Did the Finance forums go away?

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 07:54 PM

Yep
Posted By: KCook

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 08:04 PM

Only pro sport I watch is golf. Very relaxing.

geezer
Posted By: D-Rod

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Admin
Yep

Probably a good idea funny

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 08:31 PM

All my ideas are good ones....

Except the ones that turn out otherwise. wink
Posted By: Philr

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 08:44 PM

What finance forums? wink
Posted By: datkins

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/26/11 11:53 PM

Admin. "Most of them are dog fighting, woman beating, womanizing, drug dealing, drug taking, drunk driving, gun toting, cretin hooligan primadonnas that could not make an honest living if their lives depended on it if not for their physical talents (most of which are augmented by drugs) that cry like babies when things don't go their way and get way too excited about themselves for simply doing their job."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guess you won't be needing the two Superbowl tickets I set aside for you eh?

Re: Server Move Complete - 01/27/11 12:35 AM

heheh I'd scalp them and buy boat gas.

I was fortunate enough to be a serious football fan growing up back when the Skins dominated the league. That, of course, was AFTER the humiliating defeats to Miami and the Raiders in a couple Super Bowls. But hey! At least the made it to them.

Then came the time when the Fun Bunch and Riggo owned the field. There was not much stopping them.

First and goal from the 5. Everyone knew the play that was coming and no one could stop it. Now THAT was football. funny
Posted By: deepv

Re: Server Move Complete - 05/09/11 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Admin
I stopped watching football several years ago. I have a serious issue with the ridiculous amounts of money those clowns get paid and so try my best not to be a part of it.

Most of them are dog fighting, woman beating, womanizing, drug dealing, drug taking, drunk driving, gun toting, cretin hooligan primadonnas that could not make an honest living if their lives depended on it if not for their physical talents (most of which are augmented by drugs) that cry like babies when things don't go their way and get way too excited about themselves for simply doing their job.

The vast majority of them could not do my job if their lives depended on it.

Oh yeah... Did I mention that I have no interest in Football? funny

Sundays are perfect days for me to do any number of things more important. Spending half the day working at a computer works for me. wink

But don't get me wrong. I truly appreciate your concern that I find time to enjoy myself. And I do that very well. wink

Tell us how you really feel, Mike!!

Matter of fact, I feel pretty much the same. Look at those thugs from south L.A. that were playing in Dallas yesterday...
© 2022 BoatingABC.com