TP-- most TP is embossed/debossed these days. And most TP is DEbossed on top, with the underside EMbossed, meaning the top of the paper has hollow depressions, and the underside has all the raised impressions. So the top of the paper quite smooth, like say a cotton sheet, while the bottom is more like a terry towel. For the intended purpose here, which would do a better job?
SO, if you pull the paper from the top (front hanging), as you fold it, the embossed side will be facing outward, ready to scrub- but if you pull the paper from the back and fold, the debossed side will be facing outward...
Ergo, since my TP IS embossed and I want it to work, it hangs from the front
- Toilet lid open or fully closed after use?always closed. If anyone complains at THAT, I tell them they're lazy
- Which side of the ironing board do you iron on; Flat side or pointy side?usually the pointy side
- Do you clean the kitchen/dishes while you cook or after you cook/done?both, but usually after
- Do you rise at first alarm or are you a snoozer?haven't used an alarm in years, but I watch some news once I wake up
- Can you roll your tongue?yes
- Do you consciously save room for desert, or do you fill up on the meal, and have to wait for desert?desert is rare, so I just fill up
- Which shoe do you put on first?the first one I grab
-addendum- Which leg goes in first? always the right